Monday, May 10, 2010

Luv these GIRLS (and my sweet out numbered husband:)

Once again John and the girls pulled off a wonderful mothers day. The bishop in our ward decided to cancel all meetings so that meant John was free to help me all day on Sunday. SO NICE!!!! I slept in while John and the girls made breakfast. When I came downstairs to eat, Brilynn welcomed me with confetti and the blowing of whistles. She seriously cracks me up. The girsl were so anxious to give me the gifts they had made at school. I love how excited they get to give their simple gifts.
This one really made me laugh. Brilynn took a hair clip and made me a ribbon to wear for the day. Where does she come up with this stuff.



This was a jewelry box she made for me at school. I told her it was the perfect size to keep my ring in. She was thrilled that I was so excited about it!
John went the extra mile to cook all the meals and take care of the girls so that I could just enjoy the day. However I will never let him forget how he bought fat back instead of bacon for breakfast:) While I was doing the girls hair for church I was teaching Maycie her address. John came into the room and said, "Maycie what would you say if someone asked you what is your address?" Before Maycie could respond, Brilynn chimed in and said, "I'l tell them it's none of their beeswax!" She really makes us laugh.


Tonight the girls had their little dance recital. This year they decided to do tumbling instead of dance. When Brilynn brought home a flyer for a little dance class at their school, she was determined she had to participate. They had the highschool cheerleaders teach them once a week during the school year. Tonight was the end of year recital. Preslee and Payge jammed out to every song and loved trying to immitate the dancers. So Cute!!!


Anyone have any suggestions of how to make a little girls hair grow? My girls have always had tons of hair and poor Preslee has the same amount that she had when she was 1. Hopefully someday it will decide to grow:)

4 comments:

Tanner and Kristin said...

Soooo cute! I didn't get to see you at church, but I'm sure you were wearing that oh-so-cute ribbon that Brilynn made for you ;). Sounds like a fabulous Mother's Day!!

lovebeingamom said...

I seriously love your girls! I know Brilynn would be disappointed if you didn't wear the ribbon she made you so I hope you took a picture!

Stacie said...

I think there's something about curly hair, Alissa's is exactly the same! It finally grew a few inches - but it took this entire year! Cute pictures! So glad our seat was SAVED so we could sit behind you :)

Derk and Ashley said...

What a cute family! Your hair looks darling! but I miss seeing you! I hate that I live so far away! Looks like you had a great Mothers Day!