Monday, July 20, 2009

Where has the summer gone????

Well it has been over a month since I have posted, but I really do have a good reason. I have been pouting because my camera broke while we were on vacation in Myrtle Beach. Sooo, I have very few pictures from our trip and I just have had a hard time getting back into posting since my camera has been in the repair shop. But now it is back and I do have some posts that I need to do. I just can't believe that July is almost over. Here is what we have been doing the last month.
We enjoyed spending time at my Aunt Linda's and watching the air show in June. The girls loved playing with their cousins and eating lots of good food. Thanks Linda for planning such a fun day for us. The next week we flew to North Carolina. Wow, that was a long flight with 4 kids. We had a 7 hour lay over, and so to make up for it, they stuck us in first class. For most people that would be very much appreciated, but not for John and I with 4 kids. It was very stressful. Anyway, we spent a week at the beach house in Myrtle beach and then about 5 days at his parents home in North Carolina. We had a great trip and the girls were so sad when it was time to come home. The beach house is something our girls always look forward to. This is the trip though that my camera died and so I only have a handful of pictures, so sad!!! When we got back from North Carolina, I took the twins in for their 15 month check-up and they both had ear infections. The doctor put them on an antibiotic. A week after being on the medicine, Preslee woke up with a horrible rash and Payge followed with the same rash the next day but not as severe as Preslee's. Preslee was so swollen and covered from head to toe. The doctor figured it was the way the virus reacted to the antibiotic.























































2 comments:

Cooper Clan said...

Wow! you guys have been super busy! how fun....Poor twins, those rashes are so uncomfortable :(

Beth Borup said...

The same thing happened to
Roice at about the same age. He's now allergic to amoxicillin.