Thursday, August 13, 2009

2nd Grade
















This week Brilynn started back to school. This was the first year that it has been really hard for me to let her go back to school. Since we were on A track last year which gets out early and have D track this year which starts late, we actually had a long summer, and we loved it. Brilynn has been my little helper this summer with the twins. Whenever we would go somewhere she would carry one and I would carry one. She was so good to take them to the basement and play with them while I cleaned or did what I needed to. Ever since she has gone back, I feel completely lost and I am not getting much done. I really do just miss having her around. Anyway, enough about me. She is loving school and is very excited to have so many friends in her class this year. I haven't decided if that is a good thing or a bad thing yet, time will tell. Maycie doesn't start Preschool until Sept. so it will be a few long weeks for her. Here are the famous 1st day of school pics!!!

1 comment:

Ben and Marcie said...

Those are really cute pictures of Brilynn! I can't believe she's already in 2nd grade!!