Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Labor Day Holiday
















Over the labor day holiday we went with my whole family to Island Park. We rented a large cabin and had all 22 of us together for the weekend. We spent few days in Yellowstone and many late nights playing games after getting the kids to bed. The kids, especially John ;) were disappointed that we didn't see any bears. Maycie made me laugh when she said, "I am sick of seeing just Buffalo, Buffalo, and more Buffalo." We spent Sunday afternoon taking some pictures of the family. I think my dad enjoyed this the most and wanted his picture taken with each of the grandkids. It was an enjoyable weekend with the whole family and we hope to do this again next year.

3 comments:

Ballard Family said...

It's been a while good to hear from you!!! Super cute pics I'm sure that was easy to try to get all those cousins pictures :) The twins are starting to get their own little looks (not just their hair) They are so stinkin' cute! Hope you had a fun summer, we need to try to get together again sometime. Taya and I are headed down that way to the Miley Cyrus concert the end of this month!

Tanner and Kristin said...

Such cute family pictures! We are really wanting to go to Yellowstone...maybe next year. I haven't seen you FOREVER! Seriously, I was beginning to wonder if you were alive!! Yes, I got your message - it was so sweet of you to call. We missed your girls. Lets get together soon.

Harris said...

Glad you guys had fun. Super cute pics, as always. Seriously... could your girls be any cuter? Their are a lot of buffalo!! I haven't seen you in forever either! Can't you get your butt out of bed in the morning?? I am trying to figure out running, Beau had a golf tournament one day last week, and he started his new job and has to leave earlier in the morning. I'm trying to figure it out. Have you still been going every morning? We need to have a gno sometime soon.