Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I'm Pretty Sure these girls are CUTE together

So I know that I have complained alot about how hard the twins have been lately, but it's little moments like this when it is all worth it. This was right after Preslee and Payge woke up from their naps. The thing that makes them happy when they wake up is to have Binki's in mouth and their favorite blankets around their shoulds. Too Cute!!! I know they have major bedhead (or lets just say they haven't had their hair done yet) but I loved this picture. Preslee had dropped her Binki while throwing a little fit and Payge picked it up and put it in her mouth for her. What a sweet sister!!!












Their new trick is giving each other high fives. I think everyone needs to have a twin sister!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Such cute girls!!

How fun to just watch them together in their own little world

Kimberly Lee said...

They are little dolly's!! :) We need to get them ogether with Charli for a playdate, they would have so much fun. Are they in nursery yet?? I have hesitated bringing charli to nursery cause she's having a little seperation anxiety.... :/

P.S. that little Payge looks just like you! :)

Dunbars said...

Those are the cutest pictures. Also I love the Batty Family pics!!!

Deena said...

Oh, I just want to eat them-they are so cute!! They look at the camera like, "whatchew lookin' at?" You are Supermom, Amanda. I haven't looked at blogs for a long time so I had fun tonight looking at yours. Great to see the pics.

Theron and Jess said...

They are so cute! I love Preslee's face when she is sitting on the floor. That little scowl! I wish I had a twin buddy to play with!