Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Maycie Turns the big S.I.X.

Okay, I was really bad this year at taking pictures. Not quite sure what happened. Maybe it was the 20 girls (and Colt) that we invited to Maycie's party. Anywho...we had her friend party the weekend before her party since we were going to Vernal on her actual birthday. We played, pin the star on the christmas tree, musical chairs with candy, bingo, a piniata, and rootbeer floats since Maycie isn't a fan of cake. She got some really fun gifts and loved having all her friends. The following Friday we loaded up and headed to boondocks after school. We played tons of arcade games and won lots of tickets. We spent way to much time and new we needed to get on our way to Vernal. Once we got to my parents Maycie opened her birthday gifts. On Saturday we did one final party at Pizza hut with all her cousins. So even though I don't have a lot of pictures (Misti, do you have the ones from Mom's) she still was completely spoiled and loved ALL her gifts.

1 comment:

lovebeingamom said...

Wow! What a crew! I guess you did have your hands full! I sent you some of the better pictures from mom's house so you can add them to your blog.