Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Back 2 School

 Our 8 weeks of summer went by REALLY fast.  The girls and I were both sad that our summer is over.  We spent lots of time going to movies, chuck e cheese, roy aquatic center, little weekend road trips, and just being LAZY.  Although I am sad to have the girls back in school...I am totally ready to get back to a routine.  We have had no schedule WHATSOEVER.  It was fun while it lasted but I am enjoying being back on schedule. 

 Maycie started 1st grade this year.  She was super excited but I think a little nervous once she got there.  I was a little emotional once I saw how nervous she was and had to fight hard to hold back my tears.  Good thing I was able to hide my face behind the camera for a few seconds :(

 Brilynn wasn't excited to go back to school.  I think the older they get the less excited they are.  Once she got home from school that day she was excited and loved her first day. 

I really miss having the girls around and the twins are really lost without them as well.  The girls always entertained them when they were home.  That's why we love year round school so much.  Only 9 weeks until they have a 3 week break.  Good luck this year Brilynn and Maycie

1 comment: