Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Brilynn's Happy 9th

 Brilynn counts down all 365 days till her birthday.  She LOVES having a birthday.  She didn't really have a lot of things on her list for her birthday, she just loves it being her day.  I tried very hard to say yes to her all day long and I made sure I said yes followed with "only because it's your birthday." 
 She didn't want cake for her birthday.  Just a sundae bar with her friends instead.
For her party we watched Diary of a Wimpy Kid 2 and did glitter gel toes for the girls.  That was a lot of work and thank heavens my friend Rhonda was willing to help:)



 After all the girls had sparkly toes, it was time to open presents. 



She got completely spoiled by all her friends.  She had an amazing day and is already counting down until her 10th birthday.  This birthday was an eye opener for me.  I realized that John and I are half way done raising Brilynn.  Another 9 years and she will be heading off to college.  It was a good reminder to me to appreicate each day (good or bad) that I have with my girls. 

No comments: