Thursday, October 20, 2011

Having a twin...wish I had one.

 This picture seriously shows the bond between these 2.  They fell asleep on the way home from Lagoon one night.  When we went to get them out of the back seat, this is what we saw.  Payge had fallen asleep on Preslee's shoulder.  I loved that they were holding hands as well.  I can't imagine having a best buddy by my side for my entire childhood.  Nothing like a built in best friend. 

 Do you think they could look any more different. 
 Love Payge's face in this one. 


 A look that I get quite often when I ask Payge to do something. 
I am so glad I captured this look of Preslee.  Whenever she points to something, she closes one eye and points with the opposite hand.  I love it!!!

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Oh my gosh, Bryn does that same thing! I've been trying to get a picture of it forever! Cute!!