Wednesday, April 13, 2016

 St Pattys day at our house is pretty low key and as the kids get older the leprechauns dont seem to cause as much havoc at our place :)  Brilynn got a slim jim and gummy bears instead of a necklace.  The night before I got all the necklaces out and there was one that wouldnt work. So I went to exchange it at dollar tree and they were all out :(  So I called bri to see what she wanted me to do and she was fine with getting gummy bears and a slim jim.
These little bottles were the perfect thing for St Paddys however i put bri and maycies in the freezer the next day to get them cold for dinner and forgot about them and they exploded.  I called all the dollar trees and they were no where to be found.  I promised them that I would replace them as soon as I was able to find them again.






No comments: