Monday, November 3, 2008

Going to visit Grandma and Grandpa Batty













We did a very quick trip to Vernal this weekend for Zuri's (my niece) blessing. We left Saturday afternoon and came back Sunday night. While we were there, Nikki baked cupcakes for the kids to decorate. The kids loved using the icing and sprinkles including Dan and Nikki.
While we were decorating cupcakes, Dale was laying in the recliner with Zuri. I loved this picture of them.

On sunday afternoon Maycie fell asleep on the floor while looking at books. She was COMPLETELY sprawled out and SOUND ASLEEP.

Although it was a very short trip, we enjoyed spending time with the family.

2 comments:

Tanner and Kristin said...

Oh, so many fun Halloween festivities (and pics!). How did I ever miss John's costume on Halloween? I didn't see it...but love the pictures! You all look so cute dressed up!! You are one busy gal...so many parties and events. How do you ever keep up with it all?

bri said...

What a fun and busy halloween it looks like you had. The costumes are adorable. How fun to get together with your fam in Vernal. I really miss them. How is Al. Is he still making jerky. If so please steal some and send it to me. He probably isn't hiding it anymore sense I am not around. Tell everyone I said HI.