Monday, November 3, 2008

Starting to CRAWL!!!




Little Preslee is starting to crawl. Last week I was in the bathroom getting ready and Preslee and Payge were playing on the floor in my room. When I went into check on them, Preslee had crawled over to the tv and was chewing on the cord (I know, I need to be more careful). I was shocked that she had crawled that far. It was kind of like the first time they roll off the bed and you realize you can't do that anymore. Well this was the same thing but it made me realize I can no longer leave them alone by themselves. I don't know what I am going to do when they are both crawling. However, I don't know if Payge will ever crawl. She may just go straight to walking. She still isn't sitting up and hasn't even attempted to crawl. She is just content with laying on her stomach. They are such little SWEETIES!!!

2 comments:

Cody said...

Oh my goodness! They can't be old enough yet????

Beth Borup said...

I can remember the transition from just lying there to now crawling. Crazy times ahead! It is hard to believe that Preslee is already crawling, but I knew that the last time we were there that it would be soon. Cute girls!