Monday, March 9, 2009

Baby Strollers

I dread the 5:00 hour. It is very hectic at our house. I am trying to do a million things at one time like cooking dinner, helping Brilynn do homework, picking up the house, and trying to feed the twins. I always seem to get frustrated during this time because the twins seem to always be fussy and are wanting to be held. The other day Brilynn and Maycie took the twins during this crazy time and put them in their doll strollers. The twins LOVED it!!! They were content and loved being pushed all around the house. Brilynn and Maycie can't wait until it warms up because they have big plans to take the twins for a walk around the block with the little strollers.

3 comments:

Cooper Clan said...

I feel that way without twins!! You are amazing....(the twins are getting so big!)

Harris said...

Cute pics... they are getting sooooo big. Good thing you have some great helpers!! It is so crazy to me that you have 4 girls. So sweet.

Ben and Marcie said...

Cute girlies! Thanks again for letting us stay with you Friday night. I wish we could have hung out a little longer!