Monday, March 9, 2009

Draper Temple Openhouse
















Since the girls are always asking what we do when we go to the temple, I decided that going to the Draper open house would be a great way for them to learn about what we do when we go to the temple. My friend Becca got us tickets and planned the day for us. I love having friends who are always planning fun outings. Anyway, I was a little disappointed that the temple was gray on the outside and not white. I love how the white temples stand out whereas the Draper temple really blended in with the mountain. Other than that...it was beautiful and we enjoyed the tour. After walking around for a few minutes Maycie decided that she had seen enough and was only concerened with getting a cookie. I must admit, the cookies were delicious and was the icing on the cake.

No comments: