Wednesday, May 27, 2009

How Sweet!

The twins have been struggling with their nap schedule and I think they are trying to eliminate their morning nap. I finally gave in and decided to just do one nap a day. However, they did get a little fussy before it was their "new" nap time. I put on "Yo Gabba Gabba" (thanks to my friend Kami) gave them their binki's and favorite blanket from their Grandma Great, laid them on a pillow and they actually laid there and watched the show while I finished cleaning and made them lunch. I was amazed. Preslee actually laid there longer than Payge but they both seemed to enjoy a little healthy television:) Nothing like having a best friend to curl up and watch a good episode of "Yo Gabba Gabba."

7 comments:

Derk and Ashley said...

I am so excited we can keep in touch this way! Your girls are absolutely darling! Love the pictures!!!

Harris said...

That is really sweet. Maybe I need to try Yo Gabba Gabba with Gray... I need something to contain him. Thanks for feeling bad for me... my Sunday afternoon was MUCH better than my Sunday at church!

Heather said...

That is too cute!

lovebeingamom said...

Okay, I know I have been out of touch without internet for a couple of months but what in the world is "Yo Gabba Gabba"?

And yes, I finally have internet again!! YIPEE!!!!!!!!!

Rognonsweetpeas said...

So darling. I love that they are best little friends.

Ballard Family said...

What a cute pic! Yes, we did make it china town. Can't go to N.Y. without getting a few knock off bags right? and it was hilarious how they led you down all the dark little halls to their secret rooms. I was glad Justin was with me, half the time I was thinking they could do whatever they wanted with us and no one would ever know where we were. It was kinda crazy. Hey, Bri mentioned that she might be coming to Utah this month, and that maybe we could all try to get together sometime. Let me know if you hear anything.

bri said...

I just left a message on Ashley's blog too, I am coming up to Utah this month and will be in Alpine from Sunday June 21-Wed June 24. If any of those days work it would be so fun to all get together. We could maybe meet somewhere is SLC or something. Let me know. Your girls are so cute. What fun little buddies they will be.