Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Crazy Hair Day







Brilynn couldn't wait for "crazy hair day." However her idea and my idea of crazy hair was completely different. She wanted her hair done normal but with a little bit of spray paint in it. I told her that she needed to do something other than a normal hair style. After a long discussion and much convincing, she finally agreed to let me do her hair "crazy" as well as put color in her hair. She told me that she wanted the very back left down and not put into buns. I had to let her know that people might tease her for having a mullet. She was quite content and was quick to remind me that it doesn't matter what other people think, as long as she is happy and it is a good choice. It's good to know she does listen to some things I tell her.

4 comments:

lovebeingamom said...

I'd have to say it's the cutest mullett i've ever seen!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I wish Kenslee would have done crazy hair day. She's so darn shy!

Heather said...

I remember CRAZY HAIR day! It was my favorite! Way Cute....or Crazy I guess I should say!

Derk and Ashley said...

You and my mom would get along so well. She loved stuff like this when I was in school! Halloween is her favorite holiday, you??!!! Anyway, I think she looks super cute!