Sunday, December 6, 2009

2nd memory of Christmas

The 2nd memory of chrismtas this year was a trip to the mall to get their ears pierced. This was something that they both had been asking to do for a couple of years. We decided that they were old enough to take care of their ears on their own and we would finally let them get their ears pierced. Maycie went first and didn't even bat an eye. They only had one person there so they could only do one ear at a time. When it came time for Brilynn we could tell she was very nervous. She jumped on the first one and her eyes started to water on the 2nd one. However, she knew that Maycie hadn't cried and so she had a little pressure to be just as tough. This was a fun christmas memory and one I think that they will remember for a very long time. I loved this picture of the girls. This is such a classic picture of Preslee and Payge. Preslee will just get mad out of the blue and Payge just looks at her like she is completely crazy. I'm pretty sure they are complete opposites in both personality and looks. Love 'em!!!

2 comments:

Harris said...

You are the coolest mom ever!!! That is so fun that they got their ears pierced... I would never think of that :) Maybe because I have 3 boys! I was laughing at your comment.... we totally felt like the Griswolds!!! Oh ya.... and I am totally jealous of your shopping being done.... I am just starting, if you get bored call me and you can help me :)

Amie said...

you are so awesome!!! You said silly elf but I would have to say SILLY MOMMY:) What fun Christmad memories your girls will have!