Saturday, December 12, 2009

Maycie is so sensitive, I love it!


The other day Santa sent the girls an email that had a video for them. It showed Santa opening a book with their picture in it and also what they want for Christmas. It also told them a few secrets of the North Pole and that he knows that Brilynn has been a good student at school and that Maycie has been a very sweet sister. As Maycie was watching her video from Santa I noticed that she had tears rolling down her face. I was worried that maybe she wanted something else from Santa. When I asked her why she was crying she sniffled for a few seconds and then said, " I am just so happy that Santa would do this for me." It was so sweet to see her so sensitive and be able to appreciate something so small.

2 comments:

Amie said...

HOW CUTE!!! she is so fetchin cute, how old is she again? I need to get her with my Mason-we could do a prearranged thing:)

Dunbars said...

That is so cute! I love all the fun things you do for Christmas!