Wednesday, January 13, 2010

9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th Memory of Christmas


So I am really sad to admit that I didn't do very well at taking pictures of the last few memories of Christmas, so you'll have to use your imagination instead. Anyway, the 9th memory of Christmas was an elf coloring book and crayons. Brilynn and Maycie spent the rest of the night coloring pictures to send to Santa Clause. The 10th memory was a trip to the dollar store to buy each other a gift. This is one of the favorites every year for Brilynn and Maycie. The funny thing is that when we are in the store they both find something that they would likefor themselves first and then make sure the other one knows what they "really really really" want for Christmas. We are trying to teach the girls about giving and not recieving at Christmas but it doesn't always work:) The 11th memory of Christmas was making gingerbread houses. Ok-well we decided to do the foam houses this year instead of the real thing. Easier for the girls to do on their own and not as messy. However, I do think we will go back to the real deal next year, I kind of missed doing the gingerbread houses. ANYWAY...the 12 memory of Christmas was a new pair of PJ's. Something that the girls know they are going to get every year but that's what a tradition is I guess. The girls are really sad that Snowflake is going to have to go back to the North Pole. I hadto call Santa and see if Snowflake could stay with us for a few extra days or else I think I would have had crying girls when Snowflake was gone on Christmas morning.

No comments: