Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bomb fire or Bonfire?????


So when we decided to go to Vernal for New Years, my mom told us they were planning on doing a big "Bomb fire" at my uncles property. When I relayed the message to John he just looked at me and said "Bomb fire? What's a Bomb fire? You mean a Bonfire?" After laughing about "Bomb fire" being a Vernal thing and realizing that is what we had always called it growing up John proved to me on the computer that it is Bonfire not Bomb Fire. A few minutes later John was on the FB and started talking to my uncle. He told him that we were coming out and Craig quickly replied and said, Great, and we are having a Bomb Fire on Friday. So there was proof that I wasn't the only one that called it a Bomb Fire. Kinda funny!!! Anyway, the twins got cold really fast so we spent most the time in the Man Cave that my uncle has built on the property. That is a whole other story and I will soon do a post on that. Anyway, we enjoyed Chili, Hotdogs, Chips, Cookies, and Hot Chocolate around the Bonfire:) Payge got marshmellow all over her upper lip and was making us laugh with her smile. Brilynn had a hard time letting me take her picture because of the steam rolling off her hot chocolate. It was a fun way to start the New Year and we hope for the best in 2010

No comments: