Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sledding in Vernal and the Park

While in Vernal we went sledding at the golf course. The twins were done after a few minutes but Brilynn and Maycie would have stayed all day. We finally made them leave after about an hour and a half. They had such a good time that I decided to take the kids over to the park last week to do a little more sledding. Once again Preslee and Payge were done after a few minutes but loved it while it lasted. You can tell by the picture below that Preslee was ready to get warm. She did love going down with Brilynn and would scream "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" all the way down.


This little blue sled was the perfect size for Payge and Preslee. They were able to go down the small hills all by themselves.

We were able to go with my brother and his family to the golf course in Vernal. Brilynn and Maycie loved being able to be with their cousins. We wish we had family a little closer.


3 comments:

Stacie said...

Fun! Next time you head to the park, gimme a buzz, we'll meet up!

lovebeingamom said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun. Wish we could have been there with you.

Preslee and her shoes crack me up!

Beth Borup said...

So fun - however, I think that I am much like Preslee looks in her first pic. I am not much of a snow girl. I saw your post on my "new additions" - here's my response - I did not actually want to do a dog again. I was just not into the responsibility, money spent, cleaning up poop & pee and the training that it would require. Paul and the kids wanted to, though. Finally after many months I said I would. Sitting here today, I wish that we did not get them. I could probably be semi-okay with the small one indoors, but not 2. Very time consuming and stressful. They are cute, though. However, it is hard to train dogs and kids too. If ever you are considering adding a family dog(s) - feel free to talk to me first. Great mom, Amanda? Maybe crazy mom is more like it. :o