Thursday, February 18, 2010

My sister is the BEST!!! (and her husband was a big help as well:)

So my sister seriously is such a lifesaver. I think this is the 4th time that she has kept my kids for me. She was so sweet to offer to keep them while we took Brilynn and Maycie to Disneyland. In return I took her little boy Cason with us. I for sure got the better end of the deal since she was stuck at home for 6 days with Preslee, Payge, and her little boy Brandt. I was really nervous and was feeling really bad about leaving her with them, but from what she said, they actually entertained themselves pretty good. So here are some pics from the twins week at the Rooks Residence!!! Preslee and Payge loved Dustin. I think he had 2 little shadows from the time he got home until the time they went to bed. He was so cute with them and we really do appreciate it.

He even let Preslee wear his shoes. Anyone who knows Preslee knows that she has a major shoe fetish. Doesn't matter size, color, or who's they are, she has to try on any pair of shoes that she sees and always wants to have shoes on. Thanks for sharing Dustin!


Misti really felt like she had triplets even though Brandt is a year younger. I guess she really wanted to feel like she had triplets so she decided to dress them alike. Thank heavens she really doesn't have triplets.


More proof of Dustin's little shadows.



Don't mind the disgusting nose...


Preslee showing her attitude with Misti's flip flops on!



Best Friends. Misti was amazed at how well they entertained each other. She loved how they really looked out for one another and took even turns with the toys. It's nice to know that even though Preslee dominates between the two of them, she still watches out for her "little" sis:)

Poor Brandt totally felt invaded. He had to share his mom and dad with not only 1 but 2 other needy children. So Sorry Brandt.



Preslee discovered her love of Bananas and Payge follows in my footsteps of thinking banannas are for monkeys! Misti was so good to send us pics of the girls while we were gone. My mom wanted to know if she ever did the girls hair? It's okay Misti, I didn't care:)

Brandt feeling like he is one of the girls. The sad thing is that shortly after the picture he fell off the chair:(This is one of my favorite pics of the girls. They are holding hands, sharing mismatched shoes, and in complete sync in taking their step. This picture really made me miss my girls!!!However, they really were enjoying their stay in Kanab. Being able to play with the cat was something so exciting for them. I am such an anti animal person, so this was something completely new to them.



Seriously, thank you Misti, Dustin, Brandt, and Seebass (the cat, not sure how to spell his name either) It is so nice to have family who is willing to help us out. Next time we expect you all to join us on our trip!!!

1 comment:

Nichole said...

Hey we decided to make our blog private but I don't have your email. Will you send it to me? nicholebatty@yahoo.com
Thanks!