Thursday, November 3, 2011

Black Island Farm

 I was glad when I noticed that Brilynn and Maycie would be off track when we would be taking the twins to Black Island Farm for Joy School.  For those of you who know me...know that the reason for my happiness was the major discount.  By going with the joy school, my cost was $18.00 compared to the $70.00  it would have been if we had to pay regular price.  This is a cute and fun place for the kids but not sure I would spend $70.00 for it.  So glad we could ALL enjoy it at a great discount :)  Moving on...
 Pagye, for some reason, wasn't wanting her picture taken.  She was pretty disgusted at this moment.
 and she really didn't want a picture with Preslee :(

 These girls can go from one extreme to antother in no time!
 We love these 4 little girlies!!!


 We got on the hayride and headed out to the pumpking patch.  On our way there, we stopped in a field and they should the kids some of the different things they grew on the farm. 
 The kids were able to pick their own pumpin from the patch.


 Preslee made me laugh because she didn't want a big pumpkin.  She insisted on trying to find the smallest pumpkin in the patch. 


 After the pumpkin patch and hayride went over to the play area.  I only snapped a few pictures before my camera died.  Another benefit of having Brilynn and Maycie there with us was that they were the best little helpers to the twins. 


No comments: