Thursday, November 3, 2011

Carving Pumpkins.

 For some reason John and I were not in the mood to carve pumpkins.  It was something that I really had been putting off and wasn't really excited about.  Maycie was the most excited and did the most work though.  She loved it.  John even became very focused on his pumpkin
 I was not so thrilled when I cut the top off my pumpkin.  Instead of having nice bright orange guts in mine...it was full of dark brown guts.  Absolutely disgusting.  I was ready to quit right then. 
 Maycie had no fear and volunteered to clean out my pumpkin. 
 Even Brilynn thought it was completely gross!
 Preslee and Payge spent most of their time poking the pumpkins.  They said they were putting freckles on them. 




 Brilynn was very helpful with the twins pumpkins.  She made them a cute little Jack-O-Lantern

 I think Maycie assisted everyone on their pumpkins.  She was a die hard!!!




No comments: