Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy Haunting

 These outfits were hilarious to me.  I think what made it so cute was seeing both of them as little gnomes.  At first they weren't quite sure about being a gnome for Halloween.  They wanted to be witches instead.  After we went to Frightmares one night at Lagoon where they went through a spook house that had a little gnome village they were excited to be a gnome. 

 They had so many people comment on their cute costumes.  Brilynn and Maycie were getting tired of all the comments.  Lots of times they would have to wait at the door while the person who opened the door called to the rest of their family/friends to come see the gnomes.  The funny thing was one time somebody called them a Smurf.  Payge said, " I not a MURF...I a GNOME."   The next house she went to I heard the lady say, "Oh my goodness...Look at you cute little elfs."  I saw Payge quickly put her hand on her hip and while shaking her hips said, "I not an EWF...I a GNOME." 


 Brilynn decided to go out on a limb this year and insttead of being a witch she was a twilight fairy
 And Maycie was sticking with her tradition...a witch!





The girls kept going and going.  Finally at 8:30 I told them that it was getting to late and we needed to stop.  I was able to bribe them by taking them to get dinner instead of more candy. 

1 comment:

Ben and Marcie said...

They all look so cute! I love the gnome costumes!!