Sunday, July 25, 2010

I wish I was a little girl again!!!

Does this bring back memories for anyone else???? Brilynn and Maycie were over to the neighbors house while they were going through some boxes. They kept coming home with lots of little toys that to me were junk but to them the most fabulous "treasures." It wasn't until Brilynn came home with this necklace that it sent me back about 25 years or so. Oh how I loved my charm necklace. I haven't thought about these for many years. I distinctly remember having the toilet, tennis racket, toothbrush, bottle, and notebook and pencil. I know I had many more but can't quite remember. I wish I still had mine. This really made me think of how simple life was when the most stressful thing at that time was what charm should I trade with my BFF:) I almost became "giddy" while looking at these charms. What are your memories of these necklaces???


4 comments:

eryka said...

I had one too. I loved it. I had a blowdryer, baby bottle, cupcake and more I just can't remember. Thanks for the memory.

We are going to be up in the Provo area in a few days. We should try and get together. Give me a call or send me an email.

Eryka
602-321-1511

Stacie said...

I loved mine!! I have it packed away somewhere, my mommy saved it for me! I had a lot of those same ones. Isn't it funny that we were okay with wearing a toilet as a charm?

-Amy- said...

OMG!!! I totally forgot about these! My favorite charms were the walk-man and blowdryer and of course the toilet!! Most of those charms in the picture I had...so fun!!

lovebeingamom said...

I about died when I saw this post! It is so sad the things we forget. We loved these things and it seemed like we had tons of them. Why didn't we keep these?!? Have we been through everything in the refer? Could they still be in a box? Oh, the memories!