Thursday, July 22, 2010

Vernal for the 4th

I just realized I never posted pictures from our Vernal visit. I didn't take very many pictures but here are a few.
Payge and Preslee love to color. They spend a lot of time coloring. Usually it is on paper like they are supposed to, but many times it is also on furniture, walls, clothes, and themselves. Payge is right handed and Preslee is our little lefty.So I love this picture. Yes they are 2 and they are still completely attached to their binki's and blankies. I just don't have the heart to take them away. Nothin like a good ol' free Vernal haircut.
The tire swings were a big hit with the twins. That is all they wanted to do when we were outside. The older girls (no pics) also got their turn on the swings. Uncle Ben took turns pushing them. I finally had to tell him to stop when I started to worry that they were going to flip backwards.

No comments: