Thursday, July 22, 2010

Nothin like going back to school after a 2 week summer!


I must admit I am a little bitter about our 2 week summer. Because of the tracks we have had in the past we have always had atleast 8-10 weeks off during the summer. This year is our first year of experiencing a short summer and it STINKS!!! I was completley bummed to have to send the girls back to school. We packed in as much fun as we could during the 2 weeks. A trip to Vernal, road trip to San Francisco, a day at the aquatic center, 2 birthday parties, and a little R&R. So here we are in the middle of the summer...GOING TO SCHOOL!!! Anyway...I am actually really excited for the girls teachers this year. After meeting with them and having a chance to visit with both of them and learning about their philosophies, I must admit, I totally agree with them. They believe that their job is to educate and prepare their students to live in the real world. Brilynn and Maycie have both loved their new teachers and are excited for a new school year. So for now, a big ADIOS to summer!!!

No comments: