Saturday, October 16, 2010

Bye Bye baby tooth

I wish I could have captured Maycie's reaction when she realized she had a loose tooth. It was priceless. She was so excited and seriously couldn't stop talking about it. That night we were having FHE and she answered a question that she had gotten wrong before. She ran over to me and whispered in my ear, "I think when you get a loose tooth, it makes you smarter!" For the next couple of days that was really all she could talk about. The other night she came to me and and told me that it was really hurting and she wanted her Great Aunt Linda to pull her tooth out. I made a quick phone call and made plans for Linda to stop by that night. Within the next couple of hours I guess I caught Brilynn's flu bug and became really sick so I went to bed. Needless to say, John didn't think to grab the camera to take a picture of Linda pulling her tooth. I was really sad the next morning when I realized I didn't capture the moment of her getting her tooth pulled. Oh well, Linda said she was the bravest girl. She couldn't believe that she wasn't even scared even though it did take 2 pulls to get it out. Good thing I woke up at midnight that night in order to wake up the toothfairy to make sure Maycie got money for her tooth. Can you imagine how devistated she would have been if she woke up the next morning with no money under her pillow???

1 comment:

lovebeingamom said...

I can NOT believe she let Linda pull that out! What a tough little girl!