Saturday, October 16, 2010

Do u like my grannie panties?

That's right Preslee is officially in "Big girl Panties" Lot's of times she even wears them like "Grannie Panties." I don't really care how she wears them, as long as they remain clean and dry:) For the longest time I would ask her if she wanted to be a big girl and wear panties and her quick reply was, "no, i baby, i wear diapers" After a couple days of convincing, she finally decided to ditch the diapers. Pretty quick and painless I must say The key was giving her a piece of her favorite key lime pie gum every time she used the toilet!!!

Such a proud little stinker.
Payge...not so much. Your as sweet as ever, but just not quite getting the concept. I really was hoping that I could conquer the potty business in one swipe, but that wasn't the case. We'll give it a try at a later date:)

1 comment:

lovebeingamom said...

Well, at least your half way there! Those two are so stinkin' cute! I love 'em! I love the little chin to the shoulder pose!