Sunday, February 6, 2011

TOFW

I must say the "Time Out form Women" could have been a total flop and it would have still been worth the money just to spend a few days with friends. We were spiritually fed and well nurished with lots of laughter and good food.   

 We had quite a bit of waiting time before the program began...thank goodness Stacie had her camera to keep us entertained!!!
 Fishy Faces:)

 Chubby Faces:(
 Stretchy Faces:}
 Not quite sure face????
 Amber and I were supposed to be doing sad faces.  However, I looked so ridiculous...Amber was having a very hard time!
 Ohhhh...SWEET faces.
 Thanks girls for a great weekend.  An even bigger thanks to my "AMAZING" husband for keeping the kids and allowing me to be gone for the whole weekend.  The house was even clean when I got home on Saturday.  What more could a woman ask for.  I am so BLESSED!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

It's the cute brunette's club! Sounds like you guys had so much fun!