Tuesday, December 9, 2008

3rd Memory of Christmas


The 3rd memory of Chrismtas was a trip to the mall to see Santa Claus. The funny thing was the girl who was taking pictures came over to me and said, you may want to bring them back later because this Santa isn't very good. Most of the kids cry when they see him. I thought that was pretty random that she would just out of the blue walk over and tell me that. Anyway, while the girls were telling Santa what they wanted, I had John snap a picture. The girl then looked at him and said, "Sir, no pictures!!!!) I had to laugh that I got John in trouble. Needless to say, we didn't get very good pictures of this memory.


1 comment:

Cody said...

That is seriously so funny about John getting in trouble for snapping a picture. I can't imagine him being in trouble for anything. He seems so perfect and good all the time! I had to laugh though.... Just if they wouldn't charge so much for a dang picture with the guy in the red suit!!!