Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Yes, Sweet Maycie is 4
















As parents we are always amazed at how fast our children grow up. Maycie had her 4th birthday and wants everyone to know that she is no longer 3. We let her open up some of her birthday gifts before Brilynn went to school. She wanted to have her birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese, so she invited her friends from Joy School and Playgroup as well as a few others. I try to make her birthday special because I don't ever want her to think that it just gets tied into Christmas.

2 comments:

Ben and Marcie said...

Thanks for everything Amanda! We appreciate it! I love spending time with you and your family.

Heather said...

How Fun! I wish our birthdays could still be that fun! (I hope you don't mind that I peaked at your blog- I saw your link on Amber's and just wanted to peak). It was fun getting together with you guys the other night- we should do it again!