Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Turkey Day











I can't believe that Thanksgiving has come and gone. Where did November go???? We really enjoyed our Thanksgiving this year. My mom, dad, brother, and his wife came to stay with us. We also had my aunt Linda, cousin Joey, and my cousins friend over for dinner. Nikki, my sister in law, also invited her Mom, Dad, and brother. So we had a hodge podge of family and friends for dinner and loved every minute of it. My mom and I cooked all night on Wednsday and continued early Thursday morning as well. The highlight for me was sitting down after dinner and going through the black friday adds. However, I was so tired that I fell asleep halfway through and had to continue looking at them later that night. John stayed home with the twins while we took Brilynn and Maycie to the movie on Thanksgiving night to see "Bolt." It was very cute and we all really enjoyed it. Now we are on to "CRAZY" December. Only 24 days till Christmas. Our girls our already counting down every minute!!!

3 comments:

Nichole said...

Thanks so much for letting us come and stay. It was so fun!

Anonymous said...

I agree with you--where did November go?! Wowza!
Thanks for popping by my blog. I've been a blogging slacker lately. I guess I have a bit of an excuse right? You don't need to bring anything by crazy lady!
Glad you had a great Thanksgiving!

Cody said...

You are amazing! I love Thanksgiving for the simpleness of getting together with family and friends. Glad you had a Happy Thanksgiving!