Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I don't like my hat!!!




Preslee wasn't to keen on having a red Santa cap placed on her head. After playing with it for a few minutes we tried once again and were able to get a quick shot of them together. My aunt Linda is always bringing things to the kids when she comes to visit. She has the famous treasure box that she keeps in her car and everytime she visits the first thing the kids say is "Where is the treasure box." I used to get upset at them for being rude and I tried to teach them that it is rude to ask what people brought, but I have learned that Linda loves for them to be excited about the treasure box and they get so excited when they are able to rumage through the box to find their own treasure!

2 comments:

Tanner and Kristin said...

Oh, what cute pictures of the girlies in Santa hats. Love 'em!

bri said...

Amanda, Hey I was wondering if you had Kristens address. I have the one for st george I don't know if they are still there or not. So are you all ready for Christmas. Will you be in Vernal or are you staying home. Your babies are getting so big it is crazy how time flys.