Monday, January 23, 2012

Joy School at the West House

 Nov. was our turn to have Joy School at our house.  We had three weeks and then the 4th week we went on a field trip.  For the 3 weeks we learned about Fall and Thanksgiving.  We took leaves, taped them to a coffee straw and then stuck them into a regular straw.  The kids had to blow the straws and the one who got their leaf to fly the furthest was the winner. 





 For another activity, they were all given a paper with a tree on it.  There were circles on the trees and they had to match the m&m to the same color circle on the tree. 



The kids loved all of the matching activites that we did.  I think they have completely mastered that concept.  I couldn't be to excited about having my week out of the way...when you have twins that means 2 of everything...including having Joy School at my house for 2 months instead of 1.  That's okay...maybe by April we can do some outdoor activities.  I won't get my hopes up though.  The way this winter has gone we will still be having winter in June!!!

No comments: