Monday, October 27, 2008

BOYS!!! Yuck!!!

Today Brilynn came home from school and had written a story. Brilynn loves to make little books for mommy and daddy to read. This past weekend Tiffiani (John's sister) was staying with us and she is dating a guy from Layton. She had waited all day for her "boyfriend" to come get her and come to find out he had been with a different girl at his house. Needless to say, Tiffiani was upset and Brilynn must have caught on and understood. Her story is entitled "My dad's sister." You've got to see the picture she drew. It reads as follows, "My dad's sister has a boyfriend and my dad's sisters name is Tiffiani. Her boyfriend has a different girlfriend." Amanda and I were amazed. She felt bad for her aunt Tiffiani and wants her to be happy. I know Tiffiani it's complicated but Brilynn made it seem so simple. Love ya Tee! We all want you to be happy.

2 comments:

Tanner and Kristin said...

Oh my...this is so tender. You need to frame it! It's amazing how much these girlies understand!!

Nichole said...

How do little kids know so much!?This story is so funny and sad. I remember Tiffany and she is so cute. She shouldnt put up with any crap from this guy. Tell her I said that! lol