Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Daily Bath Routine


I give the twins a bath every morning and it is something that they both really enjoy. Preslee loves to kick her legs which usually splashes Payge in the face. Trying to keep them warm, content, and cozy while I dress the other one is sometimes a challenge and I have learned to diaper, lotion, and dress them very quickly. I loved the picture of them looking at each other. They are really starting to notice and interact with each other. Today I gave Preslee and toy to play with. Payge reached over and grabbed it and Preslee's lip puckered and she started to cry. It was so sad yet so cute at the same time. I love to watch how they react to each other and I love being a mom to twins!

5 comments:

Beth Borup said...

What a priceless picture of them looking at each other. Love it!

Cody said...

You really are amazing! I don't know how you do it and seem to be so in control of yourself. Such an adorable picture of the twins looking at each other....

Leslie Wentz said...

Those pictures are adorable!!!! I bet you are still caught up on your scrapbooking!!! Have you decided to go digital?

Tanner and Kristin said...

Oh, those pictures are just too cute! How fun!!

Leslie Wentz said...

Tagged you again! Check my blog!