Sunday, October 5, 2008

Preslee Sitting Up....Payge Not Sitting Up;)


So today was the first day that Preslee was really able to sit up all by herself without being wobbily. She really enjoyed being able to sit up and play with toys instead of laying on her stomach. Payge still has not accomplished this task yet and really isn't even close. One thing that I have really loved about having twins is seeing their different personalities. Preslee and Payge are very different and have been ever since I started feeling them inside me. Preslee has always been very active, was a little more high maintenace when she was first born, and always completes her milestones before Payge. Payge is much more content to lay around and her personality is much more layed back. She may look like her mom but has her dad's personality. I always felt bad when it came time for the twins to be fed because Preslee always got to eat first because she was the one crying. I felt like I was rewarding her bad behavior but didn't have a choice because I couldn't stand to listen to her scream. So once again Preslee has accomplished sitting up while Payge is just fine to still be on her tummie!!!

2 comments:

Leslie Wentz said...

Awwww!!!! Don't they grow up way to fast! Catie is starting to stand up in the middle of the room and then falls when she realizes she isn't holding on to anything! :)

Anonymous said...

They are getting so big! They are so cute.
I use Photoshop to do the black and white and then paint in the color.