Saturday, October 4, 2008

Brilynn...Where's Preslee???

The other day I was cleaning house and asked Brilynn and Maycie to watch the twins. When I went into Brilynn and Maycie's bedroom, I saw Brilynn and Maycie sitting on the bed with Payge. I asked Brilynn where Preslee was and she told me that she put her in her crib. As I started to get a little upset and ask why she would have put her in her crib, Brilynn was quick to explain that she wasn't in her real crib but in the "fake" crib in their closet where they were playing house. I had to laugh when I opened the closet doors and found cute little Preslee sitting so sweetly and patiently in the closet. What a sweetheart!!!

2 comments:

Beth Borup said...

That is hilarious!!! So cute!

Cody said...

So funny and totally cute! Sometimes I wonder about little Reygan -- Madyson and Cason love for her to be their little baby. I think their play is Reygan's torture!!!