Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Wow, you forget how messy baby food is!



I took the twins to the doctor on Monday. Dr. Brown (who we love as our pediatrician) asked how they were doing. When he asked how often I was feeding them solids, I paused for a minute and then sheepishly replied "just once a day." Dr. Brown kindly reminded me that now that they are 6 months they should be fed solids atleast 2 times a day. Feeding the twins baby food is a huge task and takes a lot of time to undress them, feed them, redress them, and clean up the mess. During this feeding Payge enjoyed rubbing the food all over her hair and forehead. Overall, Dr. Brown said the twins look great and are doing very well. Payge weighed in at 14.5 lbs. and Preslee was a whopping 15.10. At birth they were the exact same weight, but I think Preslee has gotten bigger since she always gets fed first due to her crying.

3 comments:

Tanner and Kristin said...

Six months...where does the time go? Seriously, the twins are getting so big and oh-so-cute!

Cody said...

How can they seriously be 6 months? Time goes so fast doesn't it? Reygan will already be turning 1 next week. I can't believe it! Your twins are so adorably cute, just like their big sisters!!!

Leslie Wentz said...

I tagged you!!!! Check out my blog!