Wednesday, January 7, 2009

12th Memory of Christmas
















I decided it was a good thing I didn't do the 12 days of Christmas because it took us all month to get through the 12 Memories of Christmas. We finished up our 12th memory on Christmas Eve. It actually turned out to be a perfect gift because we told the girls we were making Christmas Cookies for Santa. I had bought some frosting (or so I thought) to decorate the Gingerbread men, but i guess I bought the gel instead. NIGHTMARE, it was EVERYWHERE!!! I later pulled out a ziplock bag and regular frosting and it was much better. Make sure you look at Maycie's gingerbread man that is completely covered in jelly. Pretty tasty!!! This ended up being a really good Christmas Eve gift.
P.S. If you think the girls look a little strange in the pictures, it is because they plastered their face with their new make-up from Sid and Jerry Stoker.

No comments: