Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Whahoooooooooo...It's Christmas(I'm just a little late posting)
























































Christmas Eve we let the girls open a few of their Christmas gifts in hopes that Christmas Day might not be so overwhelming to them. Sid and Jerry Stoker were so sweet to give the girls a Christmas gift (which was their favorite thing they opened on Christmas Eve) John and I were laughing so hard when Brilynn came into the Kitchen with her dazzling bright red lipstick on. Preslee and Payge had no idea what was going on but they loved crawling around and playing with the wrapping paper. Christmas day was very nice and quiet at our house. Since we don't have a lot of family close we had just our family together for Christmas. We usually go to my mom's on Christmas day but my parents were in Disneyland. Since we had no place to go we took our time opening gifts and just enjoying every minute of our Christmas day. It was very relaxing and the kids enjoyed playing with their new toys all day. In the afternoon, John took the girls to see Bedtime Stories and they absolutley loved it. We all really enjoyed a quite Christmas at home.

1 comment:

Cody said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas! Don't feel bad on being late posting.... My Christmas pictures are still on my camera....and my Christmas tree is still up and fully decorated. I seriously thought life would slow down after Christmas! I guess not!!!