Sunday, January 25, 2009

Great Harvest






We went to Great Harvest Bread Co. for a field trip for Mayice's preschool. They do such a good job with the kids and they give you a coupon for a cookie for the kids and a free loaf of bread on your next trip. Maybe that's why I love going there on fieldtrips. Anyway, when we got there, I was approached by a guy asking me if I was from the Preschool in Kaysville. After I told him what we were doing he explained that his wife had left him in charge of taking his daughter to her field trip but his daughter kept telling him that those girls weren't in her preschool. Poor guy. I explained that there are two Great Harvest's in Layton and that they were probably at the other store. Since he was already late, I invited them to just come with our group. So there are his two daughters in the pictures and I know nothing about them besides their mom gave their Dad a task to do and he was completely confused.

No comments: