Sunday, January 25, 2009

Preslee and Payge

Preslee is getting her two bottom teeth and has learned how to pull herself up to things. I am sure it won't be long until she is walking around like a mad woman. Church has become impossible with the twins since they are both wanting to crawl everywhere. Thank heavens I have such sweet friends who are always willing to help out whenever possible. Preslee just seems to do things about a month in before Payge does. Brilynn and Maycie are always saying, "We need to teach Payge how to do things like Preslee." Preslee can fold her arms, wave good-bye and quickly shakes her head "no" at us when we say "No, no Preslee." Payge just tries her best to stay as far away from Preslee as possible so that her toys don't get stolen. One of my favorite things to do is just sit back and watch how they interact. I never thought in a million years I would have twin girls. John and I feel so blessed to be able to have them in our family.

2 comments:

Kimberly Lee said...

Hi Amanda, I'm so glad I get to see your cute kids more often now. Not that we don't live around the corner form eachother or anything. :) Life just gets so hectic!! They are adorable!

Cody said...

These little cuties are getting so big! Fun times!!!