Thursday, January 15, 2009

I've been tagged!!!!!!!!

So this isn't the first time I have been tagged and I apologize to any of my friends/family who have tagged me and I haven't done it;) Here it goes...

8 favorite TV shows...(not a big TV watcher but here are a few I watch when I get around to it. usually they are recorded and i watch them a few weeks later)
1. Surviver (have watched this since season 1 and can say I am a true FAN)
2. Amazing Race
3. Cold Case
4. Without a Trace
5. Any sport channel (not because I watch them but for some reason they are always on)
6. American Idol
7. 48 hours Mystery
8. Deal or no Deal

8 favorite Restaurants...
1. Los Hermonos (Mexican restaurant in Provo where we used to eat a lot during college, I still make it there once in a great while but I haven't found a mexican restraunt that compares)
2. Cafe Rio
3.El Matador
4. Applebees (don't like as much now that they don't have the fried pickles)
5. Red Robin
6. Brick Oven (Another college favorite)
7. Olive Garden (not my favorite but the kids love it!!!)
8. Really any place that I don't have to cook :)

8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Took Maycie to Joy School
2. Changed LOTSSSSSSS of DIAPERS!!!!
3. Took Maycie to Play group
4. Played the wii with the girls
5. Deep cleaned the whole house, top to bottom, all three levels...not the funnest thing but addicted to the smell and feel of a fresh totally clean house.
6. Made Cheese Tortellini soup for dinner (yes, I did cook)
7. Got new scrapbook shelves and organized all my scrapbooks.
8 Went shopping (after 8:00 p.m. without any kids) and made a fabulous find at old navy. They had an additional 50% off their clearance and then I had a $10.oo off of $50.00 coupon. Bought $208.00 worth of kids clothes for $42.00. I love stocking up on cute clothes for the kids for the next season. This made up for spending most of the day cleaning the house.

8 things I look forward to...
1. Spring, not a big fan of winter
2. Going to bed at night
3. Beach vacation in June
4. The funny things that Brilynn and Maycie say(they definetly take after their dad when it comes to humor. They have been quoting lines from Bedtime Stories ever since they saw it on Christmas day. I am always asking them where they heard that, or where did you get them from and recently the answer has been "from bedtime stories." Very cute show)
5. I total body massage from my dear husband (hint...hint)
6. In the next life being able to eat whatever I want whenever I want and not having on ounce of guilt
7. Seeing the movie Marley and Me
8. Having a night of hanging out with friends and no kids

8 things on my wishlist...
1. Being skinny and not having to work at it.
2. Going to Spain (this is really for John because he would love to take me to Spain but deep down I would much rather go to a warm all enclusive resort with nothing to do but RELAX but Spain would be fine as well)
3. That my girls can make it through their teenage years and not stray to far from the straight and narrow
4. To have my own Professional Chef to cook wonderful yummy healthy meals for my family...breakfast, lunch, and dinner
5. Be completely caught up on scrapbooking...so close yet so far away
6. Have twin boys (I really am done having kids but if I was 100% guaranteed twin boys I would do it in a heart beat. I can say that because I know it will never happen but this is my wishlist right???)
7. A day spa 1 hour massage everyday (ha...wouldn't that be nice)
8. A little more time in the day to do the things I need and want to do that I usually don't get to.

8 people I tag...
Okay, so I know a lot of people have already done this tag, so I Tag anyone on my blog who hasn't done this Tag!!!

8 comments:

Harris said...

You are so funny!! I am LOVING the wishlist. I am totally bummed that I have not made it to Old Navy yet. I'm sure that I missed all of the good stuff. I was going to go today and Colt woke up throwing up. So much for that. We are up for a night with NO kids anytime!!

Cooper Clan said...

Good answers! I will take your kids any time you need to get out!!! (or, I'll give you a good run for your money at nertz!) Either way, you deserve a night out!

Harris said...

We missed you at church yesterday. No fun with sick kids. I totally didn't end up getting a purse. I was a good girl and Beau was so proud of me. I was tempted but held out. i'm guessing your girls were still good when you got home!?!?

Lisa said...

I also scored big at Old Navy! You gotta love the sales and also shopping with no kids, so much easier and relaxing!

If you are ever in Logan, El Torro has the best Mexican food, it is my absolute favorite. Its probably a good thing I'm not closer, I would eat there too often.

Beth Borup said...

I am not a good tag person either. So, here is my response - holy cow, I just realized that I missed American Idol; I love Cafe Rio too; I need to get motivated to do a good "picking up" clean tomorrow; our family is looking forward to the beach as well; Can I be skinny, too?; I am excited to see what you have done with your scrapbook room. Does this count? :)

Cody said...

You are so funny! I'm lovin' your 8 things lists.... It's amazing how much you learn about a person with such a simple list. I'm not sure what's up with the nertz challenge from Emily, but count me in. I love that game! I was introduced to Wackee Six at Thanksgiving which is sooo similar and sooo addicting too!!!

Unknown said...

You don't know me but I grew up with John's family in NC and love them dearly! I was glancing at your blog and saw the wishlist...lol! Hysterical! I don't envy the twin girls at all but I have twin boys and I think one day with them would change your mind on that wish!!!:) We have 5 boys, the two youngest are our twins and they are something else. I wouldn't wish twin boys on anybody anymore...lol!
Anyway, you have a beautiful family! I enjoyed reading!
OH, and btw, Marley and Me was really sad...I don't recommend that movie at all...my kids cried for hours after leaving!
Jennifer Coburn Chwalik

eryka said...

I miss going to Los Hermanos with you guys! Remember when you told me that Cafe Rio had a rat infestation so that I would stop suggesting Cafe Rio over Los! haha. I can't believe I fell for that.