Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New Camera Lens




I just got me a new lens for my camera and took a few pix with it. I have been trying to learn all this photography mess and I never knew it was so complicated. I tried to sign up yesterday for one of the local photography classes. When the lady returned my phone call, she informed me that I am on the waiting list for the January of 2010 class. You have got to be kidding!!! She said that it is such a popular class that there are always waiting lists. Sooooo...I guess I will continue learning on my own until I can find another class to take. However John was so excited because he has been going to an institute class on the same night. When I told him the class was full he didn't believe me for a minute but was soon very excited. He didn't even act sad that I couldn't get into this class that I have been dying to take:) If I was smart I would have just told him that I felt bad that he wasn't going to be able to continue his class so I have decided to put mine off until next year. I'm always a little slow when it comes to things like that. If anyone knows of a good photography class let me know!!!

6 comments:

-Amy- said...

What kind of camera did you get? I got one for christmas and I am lost when it comes to all the settings on it! I am looking for an online class since there isnt one here untill after they finish the new college! Then I am sure there is a waiting list!haha

Kimberly Lee said...

Your girls are so stinkin' cute, isn't it so sad how fast they grow up?!

Leslie Wentz said...

I know what you mean! I have had my camera for just over 2 years and am still trying to figure it all out! I have been thinking about taking classes, but I haven't had the time to do so! I have some books that I bought when I got my camera and maybe I should pull them out and read them!

Cody said...

You are so amazing! I'm not sure how you do it all and seem so relaxed about it at the same time. I know in the past Inkley's has had classes. I'm not sure if they still do or not. But might be worth checking in to. Good luck!!

Rognonsweetpeas said...

Yeah! I'm glad you got a new camera. What one did you end up getting? Your babies are darling!

Heather said...

Hey, i just saw on Studio 5 today that they do photography classes in bountiful at Gallery Photography (galleryphotography.com). It seemed like a good class. They said they teach you how to use your camera and how to get good shots. I'm not sure the cost, but you should check it out unless that's too far to go. Also my inlaws got a Nikon D40 or whatever it's called for x-mas and they are taking a class at inkley's that they just signed up for. Good luck!