Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sweet Maycie


I love this picture of Maycie playing Webkinz on the computer. She is in such deep concentration, she didn't even flinch when I took the picture. She has been so bored since Brilynn has gone back on track and so I have really had to monitor the amount of time she spends on the computer. Dance, playgroup, and joy school just isn't enough to keep her entertained. She really misses Brilynn being at home and is always asking how much longer until "Bri" gets home. I'm just not as much fun and I can only play Littlest Pet Shop for so long. I am going to get my nephew this week since my sister just had her baby. Maycie is so excited to have Casen coming to stay with us so she will have someone to play with!!!

4 comments:

Ballard Family said...

I think I have missed a few of your blogs. Your little twins are so cute. I'm sure they are alot of work but I think it would be so much fun! Really I'm not that great of a mom (about the pet thing) I never thought we would have pets. I also didn't want to have to clean up their messes, and Justin was even more against it than me. But four years ago he came bringing home this little kitten that he had found after work one day, (Taya had been begging for one) but I seriously never thought he would let us keep it. It really hasn't been bad, she's an outside cat, we only let her inside in the winter because she doesn't shed (I HATE animal fur on anything) I think we've totally screwed her up because we let her come in and cuddle with us in the winter and in the summer she doesn't get to step one foot in the house. But I don't have to deal with cat litter or anything she just goes outside, and cats never need walked or anything so we really just have to feed her! And she is the best cat, she NEVER meows (I use to think she couldn't until I stepped on her one day) and she just lets the kids maul her, Lincoln loves her and constantly pulls on her and she doesn't even flinch. She really is so sweet. I've always loved cats so I've kinda grown attached to her. As for the frogs I don't know what the hell I was thinking as soon as they die were are done with those. They have kinda been a pain in the butt!

Cody said...

What a sweet picture! Isn't it amazing that these little cuties know just what to do on the computer? Madyson got her first little webkin for Christmas and totally adores it and loves to get on the computer and do her thing!

Anonymous said...

So cute. Kaylan is the exact same. She's so hard to keep busy.

Harris said...

So funny! We should get her and Colt together... he plays Brev's DS forever when Brev is at school. The twins look like they are getting soooo big. Are you going to the coupon night tomorrow? Brilynn was so funny at church yesterday...she was totally complimenting me on my "button-covered" belt!! I LOVE it- she is so cute!