Sunday, July 8, 2012

Another Year...Another Birthday

 The twins turned a the big "4" this year.  I am pretty sure this is one of my favorite stages!!!  They are hilarious, innocent, cute, and sweet...all at the same time.  Brilynn and Maycie were so sweet.  They made the twins a breakfast in bed for their Birthday.


 
 The girls also made the twins some glasses with their melting beads.  They are pretty creative and the twins loved them.
 Can never have to many Barbie DVD's with these 2. 





 Instead of a cake they each had a plate of cupcakes to blow out.  The picture of Preslee makes me laugh outloud.  Later that day the girls were able to go to the Toy Store to pick out a Rapunzel barbie from Grandma and Grandpa Batty.  The dolls just happened to be buy 1 get 1 free.  Lucky for them they got a Rapaunzel and Flynn Rider and 2 other Barbie's.  They were so excited. 
When John got home from work that night, we headed to the Clearfield Aquatic Center.  When we got there the first thing we noticed was an "ADULT" mermaid.  At first I assumed that she had been hired to entertain the kids.  Surely no one would ever do this for the fun of it.  Well I'm sad to say...I was wrong.  I asked a life guard if she worked there and he said No...she just comes here all the time and wants to be a mermaid.  I continued to watch her throughout the night because I was amazed at her confidence.  She was married and her husband there with her.  Just the 2 of them...no kids.  When she would swim, she would swim like a mermaid going up and down and when she would get out of the pool to go to the hottub she would scoot across the cement on her behind.  I wasn't the only one that was being entertained.  I heard one woman say to her husband " Honey...at some point you are going to have to stop staring at her" haha.  It actually worked out perfect for the twins.  They thought she was there for their birthday and yep, I let them believe it.  Who needs Disneyland when you have your own mermaid at the Clearfield Aquatic Center :)

No comments: