Monday, July 9, 2012

Easter in Richfield

 This year for Easter we headed to Richfield.  My nephew Cason was being baptized over Easter Sunday.  This year Preslee and Payge learned that they love boiled eggs.  I don't know how many they ate and I started getting a little nervous because I didn't want it to make them sick.

 We decorated easter eggs












 and ate more even more eggs






 Not sure who took these cute pictures of Brandt...but I'm glad they did.  The baptism must have been a little busy because I didn't take any pictures but it was a great service and we were glad we could be there for Cason. 


 Afterwards Dustin and Misti did a Pasta Bar for everyone at their house. 




 Dustin is an amazing cook and the pasta was delicious. 
 Afterwards my mom did a easter egg hunt for all the kids.  Preslee and Payge both had major accidents and were injured during the hunt.  I guess they got a little to excited and ended up falling and getting hurt. 




 That night the Easter Bunny came a did a treasure hunt for the kids. 











 It was a great way to spend our holiday weekend. 

No comments: